Titel

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014

the only heaven I'll be sent to is when I'm alone with you.




my church offers no absolutions.
she tells me, "worship in the bedroom."
the only heaven I'll be sent to 
is when I'm alone with you. 
I was born sick,
but I love it
command me to be well


if I'm a pagan of the good times
my lover's the sunlight
to keep the goddess on my side
she demands a sacrifice
to drain the whole sea
get something shinysomething meaty for the main course
that's a fine looking high horse
what you got in the stable?
we've a lot of starving faithful

2-IMG_1006 2-IMG_1017 2-IMG_1076 no masters or kings 
when the ritual begins 
there is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin 
 in the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene 
only then I am human 
only then I am clean

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen